Sunday, March 4, 2012

Natalie is here...

I was so excited to get the email saying that Natalie has arrived. :) I had the craziest/busiest weekend but I had to fit this little one in there too. LOL This morning worked out great. Little Natalie was soooo tiny, a little over 6 pounds. My kids were both over 8 pounds when they were born so Natalie was tiny to me. :) She did pretty good for her debut photo shoot. We took advantage of her awake time in between feedings and got some wide eyed pics as well. It was so nice to meet your new little princess... enjoy every minute with her. Congratulations!!! Here is your sneak peek, I hope you love them! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP