Sunday, March 18, 2012

8 Days New...

I am so excited to be sharing pictures of my new nephew, Dylan. His gender was kept a surprise and I have to admit, my streak of being 99% wrong is still intact. LOL I thought he was a girl, just like a lot of others. I feel like I have a special connection with this little guy. Maybe its because I was able to witness & photograph his birth. :) It was a crazy/long day but it ended with his sweet little cubby face. You can view his birth slide show here. :)

Today he is now 8 days new and even cuter then the last time I saw him. He has perfect features that include a pair of amazing lips. :) Dylan has a big brother who is almost 4 and a big sister who is almost 2... he will fit into his new family just perfectly. :)

Congratulations on your new son Scott & Christy, he is sooooo cute. :)


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP