Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby on the way...

This morning, I got to do a session that has been 4 years in the making. I have known Jamie since we were in grade school... everyone knew us as the "2 Jaymies". LOL Well.. Jamie has had a long struggle with getting pregnant. She was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. If you have heard of this, you know its just heartbreaking. No reason, not knowing why... just not getting pregnant. Well last year she had a little procedure done (which I can't remember the name)... but WALLA... she got pregnant. The minute I saw her pic on FB with a positive pregnancy test... I smiled, my eyes watered and I was soooo happy for her and Jonathan. I know how bad she wanted to be a mother and in about 5 weeks, she will have her chance. :)

Stay tuned... I will be photographing his newborn pics as well and I CAN'T WAIT! :) Here is your sneak peek guys, I hope you love them!!!

1
2
3
4
5
6
They are baseball lovers and have picked out a very special name for their son...
7
8
9
10

No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP