Sunday, August 7, 2011

9 Months Old...

Little Bryce is very dear to me and my family... his mother is one of my best friends and they live right around the corner from us. :) I have had a blast watching Bryce grow up... but I am in shock that he is 9 months old already! Wow, where did the time go?

They came to visit me this morning and also brought Bryce's new best friend, Tux. Here is your sneak peek guys, hope you love them!

1
2
3
4
5
Some of my favorites images from my sessions are always the ones unplanned, I am in love with this picture. :)
6
7
8
9

No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP