Saturday, May 28, 2011

Family of 4...

This morning I had a fun session with Melissa and her family. Melissa and I went to school together way back when. :) We reconnected through Facebook over the last couple years, man I love Facebook. LOL Anyways, she told me that it had been forever since they have done family pictures, none since the new baby and she wanted me to take them. I was so honored... especially since it had been so long and she trusted me to capture the memory of her family, pictures for her to cherish this special time in their lives.:)

She was worried that we wouldn't get any today since her little one just wouldn't budge on that smile of hers... but I promised her that no matter what, we would get something... I always do. :) Here is your sneak peek... hope you love them!!!

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9

No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP