Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another one turns ONE!

So many of my year babies are all turning one, its so sad to see them go. :( I have enjoyed spending their first years with them and documenting this exciting time for their parents. :)

Now it is Baileys turn... I am sure you all remember her, those eyes, ugh! :) We decided to do half of our session outside this morning to get some family pics, I am so glad we did. The light was gorgeous this morning and the girls did so well. When we went back to my studio, they were both tired and didn't really want any more pics but I did get a couple... but this sneak is mainly the outdoor pics because I just loved them sooooo much!

Hope you love your sneak peek... I had a great year with you guys and hope to see you again! :)

2
1
4
3
5
6
7
8
9

No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP