Sunday, April 1, 2012

Vintage Spring Minis - Day 2...

Wow... what a weekend I had. I want to first thank all the beautiful families that came out for our minis... we had some crazy weather but it all worked out great!!!

Last night it poured and I was afraid we were going to have soggy grounds and even more rain today but nope... all we got was bright, bright sun! LOL It wasn't the beautiful overcast light we had yesterday, but we made it work. The location let us move around and find more beautiful spaces to shoot.

Thanks again to Sonjia with QT Patooties... she was my right hand man this weekend and I couldn't have done it without her!!! We have more minis already in the works. :)

Here is the sneak peeks from today... hope you all love them!!!


1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 9a 10 11 12 13 14 14b16 17 15 18

No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP