Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Bestie...

Well anyone who knows me knows that I have been Best Friends with this beautiful girl since 2nd grade. We have still remained close this whole time. She is one of those girls that no matter how crazy our lives get, how much time goes by since we last saw each other... its doesn't matter, we just go back to where we left off. I have some of the best memories from my childhood with her, great times. :) This year, she got engaged to this great guy. They asked me to take a couple pics of them for their Christmas card this year and I was so excited. Their first time behind my camera... actually their first time doing a session together, and they did great. :)

I love you guys and I can't wait for your big day...

10
11
12

1 comment:

Jenny Jenike said...

Awesome pics! We can't wait until their big day either:-))) It will be amazing.

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP