Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Year Baby...

Well Bryce just turned 1 a couple weeks ago and we finally found some time to get his 1 year pics taken. It always amazes me how fast a year goes by with my year babies... I bet their moms are thinking the same thing. LOL I just love to see how much they grow from newborn to a year... and this little guy is no exception. My family is really close with his and my kids call Bryce their cousin... so I am sure he will be be a regular on this blog for years to come. :)

Here is your sneak peek, hope you love them.

1
2
34

No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP