Friday, July 8, 2011

Happily Ever After...

A few weeks ago I was asked to shoot a wedding for a friend of a friend. I don't consider myself a wedding photographer but when the situation comes up, I will shoot the occasional wedding for friends and family. :)

Susanne and Steve were married at my good friend Jenny's house... it was set up so beautiful and was very intimate and romantic. They signed songs to each other which choked me up a bit. It was just a sweet and touching moment. :) When I met Susanne and Steve for their engagement pictures, I could see the love they had for each other. There wedding day was the exact same thing. Susanne was so giddy and nervous before the ceremony, but her smiles and excitement to marry Steve was beaming out of her. When they saw one another, it was magic. You can definitely see they love each other in every picture they are in.

Here is a LONG sneak peek for you guys to hold you over until I can get to the rest. Thank you so much for letting me share this special day with you. I hope you love these!

2
3
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP