Monday, January 10, 2011

The Finale...

... to a wonderful year with little Kennedy! Her 1 year session was split into 2 parts, one was the cake smash and the second was her family pics. We went to Irvine Park, a favorite of mine. It was super chilly but Kennedy was a trooper. Isn't she cute, I tried to steel her GORGEOUS jacket... but didn't think I would fit in it too well. LOL I told her mom I was sad that my year was over with their beautiful daughter, but she assured me I would be seeing her again. :)

Until then...





No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP