Sunday, October 31, 2010

Look who is 6 Months...

Bailee is another one of my one year kiddos... I have been taking her pics since she was in her mommy's tummy. Time flies by so fast with my year babies... how did she turn 6 months already? I love 6 and 9 months sessions so I was excited for this session and can't wait for her next one. :)

Big sis also came along to show off her Halloween costume so we had to get some pics of her too. :)

Here is your sneak peek mom and dad, hope you love them...






No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP