Monday, July 19, 2010

Adorable...

Check out these cutie pies... they are my nephews and niece. :) The first 3 boys belong to my sister who lives in Nebraska... she is visiting and wanted to get some pics of her boys, aren't they cute? The second set belong to my other sister who does hair and makeup for me on my boudoir shoots. She is due with another girl later this year. It was a tough shoot to get the kids to sit still and smile, but all in all I think we ended up getting some good ones. LOL

Here is your sneak peek guys...









No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP