Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Minis...

Today was supposed to be a fun filled day of spring minis at the park. A beautiful park with a yellow flower field and long grass... a nice hill and a bridge. :( I woke up to strong gusts of wind... YUCK. When I got to the park this morning in hopes that for some strange reason there would be no wind there, I saw dust clouds and trees blowing... my car was rocking. I just couldn't bring my little kids for the spring session in this weather, not ideal for picture taking.

Since the park was near my house, I waited for my first session to arrive as I called my others... transferring everyone to my studio in my home. It was not the beautiful spring shots I was hoping for... but it still went well. A couple of my 2 year olds did not want pics taken, but all in all... we got some great shots.

Here are you sneak peaks guys, hope you like them... thanks for dealing with the last minute changes. :)










No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP