Friday, August 14, 2009

Chance & Mackenzie... 3 Months

Wow... I cannot believe it has been 3 months already since I took their newborn pics, they have gotten so big. This shoot was a little more difficult than their newborn, they each had their own idea of what they wanted to do. LOL I am sure when we get to 6 & 9 months they will be going different directions on me as well. :) But they still managed to let me capture some cute smiles and gorgeous blue eyes.

Here is your sneak peak Mommy & Daddy...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so freakin' adorable! I can't wait to see what my lil guy will look like at 4 months! Love Kristen

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP