Saturday, June 13, 2009

Iheartfaces.com Blurb Book Winner...

Well not 1st place, but one of the top 25 to be printed in their Blurb book. About 175 people entered in the professional photographers contest and I am happy to say my picture of Emalee was chosen. I am so excited and I can't wait for the book to be printed so I can get one. I can't believe a picture of mine is gong to be printed, WOW. I just want to say THANK YOU to I heart faces for being such a FABULOUS blog and I am so excited to be a part of it. :)



1 comment:

Teresa Sweet Photography said...

Awesome portrait! Her personality is great in this and the bokeh is fabulous! =) Congrats for being chosen!

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP