Saturday, May 16, 2009

Little Miss Actress...

So today I got to hang out with one of my best friends and her kids. :) Little Miss Jayden needed some new head shots for her agent... you will soon see her up on the big screen... or in your little screen. LOL She is truly a delight to shoot and her personality (which she gets from her fabulous mom) will take her far.

Here's your little sneak peek...








And of course we had to get one of the girls together... bestest of freinds. :)

And after our little mini shoot... we walked across the street to a fabulous water park, the kids had a blast... it was a wonderful afternoon.

4 comments:

Jenny Jenike said...

OMG Jayme! These turned out sooo great! Me and Jayden LOVE them:-) Jayden says she wants you to be her photographer if she ever gets famous. LOL! And you did it so quickly too. You are amazing. We all had a blast today and must do it more often. Love you and thanks again, Jenny

Doris Sturm said...

Cute photos. I especially like the one where Jayden's jumping up, seemingly suspended in air...very nice! Thanks for sharing ;-)

Doris, Jenny's other mom ;-)
http://crochetingingeorgia.blogspot.com

Lynnette said...

So adorable.....my little niece is the cutest :-) Great job Jayme! Luv ya!

Teresa Sweet Photography said...

These came out fabulous, Jayme! The one of the 2 of them, they will treasure forever! And I agree with Doris, the one of her jumping is fantastic!! I'll keep my eye out for her on the Hollywood big screen! =)

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP