Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Visit with my sister...

Over the weekend I took a quick trip to Vegas for a mother/daughter weekend. My mom lives there and flew my sister, who lives in nebraska, and me in for a little girls weekend with no husbands and no kids. :) I of course took my camera, knowing especially that I would not see my sister anymore for the rest of her pregnancy. She is pregnant with her 3rd boy and they are doing the nursery in frogs... how cute. I bought her some cute froggy stuff and we had to use them in the pics.

Here are some of my favorites...









No comments:

JAR Photography & Design

My name is Jayme and I am the owner of JAR. I graduated with a degree in graphic design but I also loved photography. It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized I had a passion for it. Now, I am able to combine both my photography and graphic design skills to give my clients the best of both worlds. Let me help you preserve your memories for a life time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

Labels

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP